Filet Mignon with Fresh Herb and Garlic Rub
A Cooking Light Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
Filet Mignon is extra delicious with a rub of herbs and garlic. Serve this quick-fix recipe with roasted red potato wedges and steamed broccoli florets.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; rub evenly over steaks.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steaks to the pan, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree.inflatable water park
Saturated fat: 3.2g